Blogs are the best way to establish relationship with your customers. It will not only help you to showcase your expertise but also to know what the customer thinks about you. Blogging has several things for your business to leverage from. In this post, we will look at some tips for your ecommerce business to leverage from blogs.
- No Self-Promotion – Make sure that you don’t post anything that is self-promotional. Blogs can make or break your relationship with customers. So consider it as a platform to get feedback from the customers.
- Educate Customers – This is better way to engage and enhance the relationship with the customers.
- Run contests – This can be partial marketing however, make sure that you don’t overdo it. It can be something like providing coupons freebies etc.
- Address the concerns – Sometimes you will receive complains and queries through blog. You must have resources in place to address and resolve the issues. This will give an impression to the customer that you are serious even on blogs.
One of the greatest benefits of blogs is that you can acquire previously unknown information or insight from your fellow bloggers. Knowledge sharing is extremely important because you can learn what is top of mind for customers and what should be avoided. What they tell you can boost your spot in the market.
Their concerns are your concerns. Listen to them because they can be your biggest cheerleader when it comes to word of mouth or word of mouse. You might be able to predict trends or prepare for a higher level of in stock products based on what other bloggers say.
- The Ultimate Guide to Ecommerce Infographic
- 4 Tips to Prepare for What’s next in Tech
- Will M-commerce Overtake E-Commerce?
- The Payment Trends of 2014
- 2014 Digital Stats
- Digital Velocity 2014
- Email and Mobile Top Small Businesses’ 2014 Wishlists
- The Ecommerce Revolution in the Middle-East
- The Hottest Ecommerce Businesses to Start in 2014
- Holiday Survival Guide For Ecommerce