According to the survey conducted by eBay India, Delhi emerged as the top ecommerce hub in India. The cities that follow Delhi are Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. All these data can be found in the report published as ‘eBay India Census 2012’.
According to the report, electronics emerged as the most popular category with 48% of the total purchase. In that mobile phones were the most preferred item. With 41 % of the overall purchases, lifestyle, included items like body care and watches, was chosen as the next preferred category.
Consumer electronics giant Samsung came up as the most purchased brand, followed by Apple, Sony, Nokia, Scandisk and Blackberry.
eBay sellers have increased from 23,000 in 2011 to 30,000 in 2012.
- How Mobile is Changing Business
- Mobile Commerce Trends
- How Fast Are Top Ecommerce Sites
- Will Shopper Share More Information?
- Google Analytics E-commerce Infographic
- How the Mobile Revolution is Changing Retail
- The Anatomy of Saving and Spending(Infographic)
- What Ecommerce Customers Really Want?
- Present and Future of Ecommerce (Infographic)
- Screen Resolution and Internet Browser Trends