The Open Graph, conceptualized by Facebook, the map of connections that Facebook users create with friends and online content- will be integrated with certain applications developed by eBay.
On Wednesday, eBay launched XCommerce, to encourage developers to create ecommerce applications, particularly to bolster mobile commerce.
Speaking at the conference, Mitic said Facebook’s Open Graph would be integrated into applications developed with eBay services such as Magento, a service for building online storefronts, and GSI, which handles order fulfillment.
- The rise of mCommerce this shopping season
- Top Internet Trends From Mary Meeker To Consider at IRCE 2016
- Ecommerce Holiday Shopping
- State of Ecommerce in South-East Asia
- Top E-Retail Markets
- Ecommerce Spending Increased by 16% in Q2, 2013
- Indian Ecommerce still looking to Ground its Feet, But Investors Upbeat
- Wal-Mart.com Underwent Social-friendly Revamp
- Alibaba to Acquire Stake in Weibo
- Forrester Predicts boom in employment via Ecommerce