The Open Graph, conceptualized by Facebook, the map of connections that Facebook users create with friends and online content- will be integrated with certain applications developed by eBay.
On Wednesday, eBay launched XCommerce, to encourage developers to create ecommerce applications, particularly to bolster mobile commerce.
Speaking at the conference, Mitic said Facebook’s Open Graph would be integrated into applications developed with eBay services such as Magento, a service for building online storefronts, and GSI, which handles order fulfillment.
- Wal-Mart.com Underwent Social-friendly Revamp
- Alibaba to Acquire Stake in Weibo
- Forrester Predicts boom in employment via Ecommerce
- Wal-Mart Subsidiary Strengthens Its Ecommerce Presence in UK
- eBay and Amazon Compete for Mobile Shoppers
- Ecommerce in Poland up by 25 Percent
- Magento’s Enterprise Edition gets an Upgrade, integrated PayPal
- Myntra Acquires Virtual Fitting Room Startup Fitiquette
- Victoria Beckham Forays into Ecommerce Business
- Forrester Predicts US Ecommerce to Reach $370 billion by 2017