For your viewing pleasure and in preparation for Yosuke Ito’s webinar, “Navigating Japanese E-commerce” we at Building Keystones are proud to present our first homemade infographic. Below, you’ll find the information from Yosuke’s recent post translated into visual representation.
Remember, entering the Japanese e-commerce market requires more than translating your website into a foreign language. It requires localizing the entire customer experience, from the payment methods that you offer to how you provide support.
This post was originally appeared in Building Keystones
- Top Internet Trends From Mary Meeker To Consider at IRCE 2016
- Ecommerce Holiday Shopping
- State of Ecommerce in South-East Asia
- Top E-Retail Markets
- Ecommerce Spending Increased by 16% in Q2, 2013
- Indian Ecommerce still looking to Ground its Feet, But Investors Upbeat
- Wal-Mart.com Underwent Social-friendly Revamp
- Alibaba to Acquire Stake in Weibo
- Forrester Predicts boom in employment via Ecommerce
- Wal-Mart Subsidiary Strengthens Its Ecommerce Presence in UK