Endless.com, the shoes and accessories website launched by Amazon in 2006, is releasing an iPhone app for its users to shop on the move. Since last holiday season, mobile commerce has gained some momentum and with this move, Amazon is expecting a similar season and ready to make the most of it.
Through the app, users can access and shop thousands of shoe, handbag, jewelry, sunglasses and watch styles; discover new arrivals, trends and editor picks, and access ratings and reviews for all styles. Endless.com offers free two-day shipping and free return shipping on U.S. orders and free shipping for international customers on orders of $100 or more.
- Ecommerce Holiday Shopping
- State of Ecommerce in South-East Asia
- Top E-Retail Markets
- Ecommerce Spending Increased by 16% in Q2, 2013
- Indian Ecommerce still looking to Ground its Feet, But Investors Upbeat
- Wal-Mart.com Underwent Social-friendly Revamp
- Alibaba to Acquire Stake in Weibo
- Forrester Predicts boom in employment via Ecommerce
- Wal-Mart Subsidiary Strengthens Its Ecommerce Presence in UK
- eBay and Amazon Compete for Mobile Shoppers