In the newly released report titled – ‘US Online Retail Forecast 2012-2017’, Forrester indicates that mobile will play a critical role in the prevailing ecommerce boom in US.
“Mobile’s effect is largely to influence sales in other channels. Conversions are small and likely will be small for most sites into the foreseeable future, says Sucharita Mulpuru, a principal analyst at Forrester Research.
- 5 best practices to help your eCommerce site win big in 2017
- The rise of mCommerce this shopping season
- Top Internet Trends From Mary Meeker To Consider at IRCE 2016
- Ecommerce Holiday Shopping
- State of Ecommerce in South-East Asia
- Top E-Retail Markets
- Ecommerce Spending Increased by 16% in Q2, 2013
- Indian Ecommerce still looking to Ground its Feet, But Investors Upbeat
- Wal-Mart.com Underwent Social-friendly Revamp
- Alibaba to Acquire Stake in Weibo