In the newly released report titled – ‘US Online Retail Forecast 2012-2017’, Forrester indicates that mobile will play a critical role in the prevailing ecommerce boom in US.
“Mobile’s effect is largely to influence sales in other channels. Conversions are small and likely will be small for most sites into the foreseeable future, says Sucharita Mulpuru, a principal analyst at Forrester Research.
- State of Ecommerce in South-East Asia
- Top E-Retail Markets
- Ecommerce Spending Increased by 16% in Q2, 2013
- Indian Ecommerce still looking to Ground its Feet, But Investors Upbeat
- Wal-Mart.com Underwent Social-friendly Revamp
- Alibaba to Acquire Stake in Weibo
- Forrester Predicts boom in employment via Ecommerce
- Wal-Mart Subsidiary Strengthens Its Ecommerce Presence in UK
- eBay and Amazon Compete for Mobile Shoppers
- Ecommerce in Poland up by 25 Percent