Fancy’s users will now be able to buy and share items in Google plus when they login with Google Plus account. Other Google Plus users can either contribute to gifts featured on The Fancy or buy an item outright from Google’s site.
The Google Plus integration also allows users to automatically download The Fancy’s app to Android devices. The app is currently available on iPhones, iPads, Androids, Android tablets, Windows mobile, and the web.
The Fancy is one of the first sites to use Google’s new “Sign in with Google+” button. Users can also sign in with Facebook and Twitter.
This is Google Plus’ first dive into e-commerce. Facebook recently went head first into e-commerce with “Gifts,” allowing users to buy items directly from their feeds.
- US Retail Ecommerce Exceeds $50 Billion in Q1, 2013
- Mobile Apps’ Contribution to Ecommerce Revenue is Under 4%
- 5 tips to drive more sales on mobile screens this holiday season
- How to convert first time buyers into long term buyers this holiday season
- This holiday season make your email campaigns livelier with videos
- The rise of mCommerce this shopping season
- e-Commerce innovation has reduced customer’s friction. The next revolution will reduce backend friction.
- Top Internet Trends From Mary Meeker To Consider at IRCE 2016
- Fashion Ecommerce Growth in Turkey
- Tips, Trends and Reasons – Ecommerce is about to Boom!