At this point, you are well aware Pinterest exists and probably have read multiple articles on how to best leverage the network. If you haven’t implemented a Pinterest strategy, the infographic below from Socially Sorted and Mookoo Design details best practices and tips to make Pinterest part of your social media strategy.
Do you think any of the below tips are more helpful than others? Is Pinterest already part of your social media strategy? Have you seen results from your presence on the network?
This post was originally appeared on ‘Digital Compass’
- How to Create an Organizational ROI Mindset
- ROM estimation: Some Best Practices
- Horizontal vs. Vertical Decomposition in ROM Estimation
- Core Competencies Requirement for Ecommerce
- Design Patterns for an Ecommerce Website
- Code Reuse in Ecommerce Development
- Customer Service in Multi-channel
- ROI in Behavioral Targetting
- How to create a good RFP
- Automation Tools in an Ecommerce website development