At this point, you are well aware Pinterest exists and probably have read multiple articles on how to best leverage the network. If you haven’t implemented a Pinterest strategy, the infographic below from Socially Sorted and Mookoo Design details best practices and tips to make Pinterest part of your social media strategy.
Do you think any of the below tips are more helpful than others? Is Pinterest already part of your social media strategy? Have you seen results from your presence on the network?
This post was originally appeared on ‘Digital Compass’
- Cyber Security and eCommerce in 2017: 4 areas you should invest to strengthen your defence
- 5 tips to drive more sales on mobile screens this holiday season
- How to convert first time buyers into long term buyers this holiday season
- This holiday season make your email campaigns livelier with videos
- Try A/B testing to build the best buyer persona for your business
- How small websites can compete with established biggies in search engine rankings?
- 6 Essential elements of a Brilliant eCommerce Checkout process
- 5 SEO trends for eCommerce websites
- How Successful Retailers Gears up for the Holiday Season
- How to Determine ROI from Analytics Tools