Every year the amount of people that use smartphones is growing. Along with this comes a steady increase in the amount of people that are able to access the internet through their mobile devices. This has led to a change in the way our society works and interacts with each other. This is especially true for businesses.
eCommerce is becoming more widely used thanks to the convenience that smartphones bring to the process. In 2012, nearly $14 billion was sent and received through PayPal alone. Almost 3/4ths of tablet owners have made at least one purchase through their tablets.
Mobile users are constantly using their smartphones to aid them in restaurant choices and grocery shopping plans. They can look up which restaurants are good and what to order before they go out. They can easily find reviews that have been left by previous customers. This information plays a huge role in where a potential customer will decide to eat.
Shoppers can look up weekly flyers and sort through coupons easily using their smart phones. It has been shown that the mobile accessibility of a grocery store will have an effect on where mobile users decide to do their shopping at.
Mobile technology and having an online presence is more important than ever. It is estimated that over 1.4 billion people use smartphones regularly. This number will only grow over time which means having a well-made mobile site for your business will continue to grow in importance.
- Digital Transformation: Creation of a New World Order
- e-Commerce innovation has reduced customer’s friction. The next revolution will reduce backend friction.
- Top Internet Trends From Mary Meeker To Consider at IRCE 2016
- Fashion Ecommerce Growth in Turkey
- Tips, Trends and Reasons – Ecommerce is about to Boom!
- The beginner guide to AdWord Re-marketing Fundamentals
- Ecommerce Efficiency Cycle
- What Can Retail-integrated Ecommerce do to Your Brand
- Mobile Ecommerce – Shopping at Your Fingertips
- The Marketplace in your Hand