In that recession, ecommerce sales plummeted for the first time but compared to store sales, the rate was slower and recovered faster. Experts are expecting similar action in the second recession also, since it would help customers to get better values online.
There has been a softening of sales in the last couple of months; however the figures of September sales are important to understand holiday sales.
A sales slowdown could even expand profit margins for e-commerce companies, as the companies might slow their capacity expansions.
- The beginner guide to AdWord Re-marketing Fundamentals
- Ecommerce Efficiency Cycle
- What Can Retail-integrated Ecommerce do to Your Brand
- Mobile Ecommerce – Shopping at Your Fingertips
- The Marketplace in your Hand
- The Supermarket is King
- Mobile and Responsive Design
- How mobile Devices Are Playing A Huge Role In Our Society Today
- A Day in the Life of a Data Traveler
- The Retailer’s Guide to Big Data