Shoe Carnival, a value-priced footwear and accessories retailer, has announced its ecommerce store – shoecarnival.com. Shoe Carnival offers more than 1500 styles of footwear and accessories from the most coveted brands like Adidas, Nike, and Puma etc.
“We’re creating a distinctive and accessible online shopping experience for our customers by offering an unbelievable product assortment, great brand names and value pricing for the entire family. ShoeCarnival.com represents another opportunity for new and existing customers to shop and interact with Shoe Carnival, and we believe it will be a strong contributor to the continued growth and success of the Shoe Carnival brand.” said Mark Lemond, President and CEO of Shoe Carnival.
Shoe Carnival has more than 320 stores located across United States, with its headquarters in Evansville, IN.
- Wal-Mart.com Underwent Social-friendly Revamp
- Alibaba to Acquire Stake in Weibo
- Forrester Predicts boom in employment via Ecommerce
- Wal-Mart Subsidiary Strengthens Its Ecommerce Presence in UK
- eBay and Amazon Compete for Mobile Shoppers
- Ecommerce in Poland up by 25 Percent
- Magento’s Enterprise Edition gets an Upgrade, integrated PayPal
- Myntra Acquires Virtual Fitting Room Startup Fitiquette
- Victoria Beckham Forays into Ecommerce Business
- Forrester Predicts US Ecommerce to Reach $370 billion by 2017